Get Your First Client
This week you become an event marketer or social organiser. The goal is to plan and start inviting people to an event that will happen 2-4 weeks from now.
Creating events is one of your most powerful marketing, networking, and relationship building tools.
You've started a new business. Throw yourself a Grand Opening. Here are some options:
1. Invite friends and family together to celebrate and learn more about your new business.
2. Invite a broader network of connections to gather and learn or network in a beneficial way.
WHO: who is this event for? Who’s on the guest list? Who is also involved?
WHAT: What will be happening at this event?
WHEN: Time & Date
WHERE: Online or in person? What’s the address or link
WHY: What’s the benefit? Why come?
HOW: RSVP or Registration (cost)
Start this week:
1. Decide on the event (keep it simple and fun for you!)
2. Invite - send out the invitations and plan to followup
3. Organise and implement - do it this week, set up as much as you can.